Investment Services through CUSO Financial at Rocky Mountain Credit Union
Make Rocky Mountain Credit Union your first choice for investment services. Our CFS* Financial Advisor, Arlis Ortman, is here to help you with all of your future financial planning needs. If your financial planning is a problem, Arlis is the solution. He can help you with investment products, financial advice, building relationships, college savings, retirement savings plans, smiling and fishing stories.
Come in and chat with Arlis Ortman, our CFS* Financial Advisor! He was born in Idaho and raised between Montana and Alaska. As a child, he attended Whitefish High School before heading back to Alaska to attend the University of Alaska. Arlis has worked in the financial services industry since 2007, is securities licensed in Montana, and currently holds the Series 7 and 66 investment licenses. Arlis enjoys the outdoors, he and his family spend most of their time camping, hiking, rock hounding, skiing, and enjoying all that Montana has to offer. He loves living in Montana and looks forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Receive guidance in selecting the retirement account that best fits your needs
- Build an investment strategy tailored to you and your goals
- Determine what is best for existing assets
- Avoid common rollover mistakes
- Brokerage, fund direct, and advisory accounts
- Investment products to meet a variety of different needs
- Portfolio diversification and asset allocation
- Estate distribution planning
- Helena Branches: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM
- Bozeman Branch: Tuesday and Thursday from 9AM to 4:30PM
- Belgrade Branch: Available by appointment
- Call (406) 447-5712 or use the Contact Arlis button below
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Rocky Mountain Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.