BRANCHES WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, JANUARY21 FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY
The Rocky Mountain Credit Union difference
- We exist to serve our members, not to make a profit. Unlike most other financial institutions, credit unions do not issue stock or pay dividends to outside stockholders. Instead, earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees
- Rocky Mountain Credit Union is a member owned Montana financial institution focused on innovative customer service and providing members the tools to accomplish their financial and life goals, further establishing RMCU’s reputation as a long-term financial partner
- RMCU prides itself on its internal culture and work environment. RMCU’s employees are empowered to make responsible decisions.
- Members are the bedrock of the institution. We will always extend our gratitude to our members and say thank you for their patronage and continued support
- History of the credit union (same version as the strategic plan)